The Targeted Radiofrequency Therapy transfers high frequency electromagnetic energy through the tissues of the body creating selective tissue hyperthermy. It has been scientifically proven to bring therapeutic effects such as immediate and intense pain relief, muscle relaxation, edema reduction and supporting tissue regeneration and healing.
MUSCLE RELAXATION The precise and aimed effect of the Targeted Radiofrequency Therapy on the hypertonic muscle fibers causes their immediate relaxation. The effect of myorelaxation is primarily based on vasodilation, which occurs immediately during the therapy and is responsible for higher supply of nutrients into the tissue.
TISSUE REGENERATION AND HEALING The improvement of tissue metabolism is a natural and valuable secondary outcome of the therapy. It leads to faster healing of the traumatized soft tissue and faster resorption of post-injury haematomas.
EDEMA REDUCTION The walls of the arterioles are enlarged and the precapillary sphincters relaxed, allowing increased local blood perfusion. This leads to an increase of the lymphatic processes (drainage) and subsequently to reduction of the edema.
PAIN RELIEF The principal effect of the Targeted Radiofrequency Therapy–the pain relief–results from muscle relaxation, edema reduction, tissue regeneration and healing.
TRT serves for treatment and rehabilitation:
• pain in shoulders
• hips, knees and feet
• pain and increased tension of the muscles
• cervical, chest and lumbar spine injuries
• injury to the tendons, muscles, ligaments, cartilage and joints
• sports and other injuries
• Rehabilitation after bone fracture, swelling and joint wound, tendon and muscle damage.
• Treatment is usually performed twice or three times a week, it takes approximately six to eight treatments.